We have an option to worship indoor along with remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- While we can not force you, we are continuing to ask you to wear either a mask or some type of a face cover to consider others for a time being upon the proposal of the church bi-monthly meeting. For people who lead worship and preach, we have a sneeze guard.
- The library is available prior to each service for a time of prayer for you to pray freely. Let’s prepare our hearts for our services. Our pre-service prayer time will now be moved to the library.
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- If you would like to be a part of the church Christmas gift exchange, please sign up online HERE or see Julia.
- Last day to sign up is Monday, November 29th
- The site will randomly assign whom you are giving to:
- about $10 gift
- You may either mail/ship the gift or bring to the church
- We have kicked off our ESL outreach.
- We’ll again do a virtual community choir for Christmas. We can record after the service today. If you are interested, please see the link >> https://iccofhouston.com/communitychoir/
- On Thursday, November 25th at 11am, we’ll have the Thanksgiving branch hosted by the pastor at La Madeline. We’d love to have you. The address is: 770 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Suite 100 Ste 100, Houston. It’s a come-and-go style. So, you may just want to drop by and drink coffee with us or eat with us whichever fits your schedule.
- Thank you for your prayers for Bro Walt Bernard and his family. Thank you for praying for Bro Walt Bernard during his sickness for last few months. He has departed to the eternity in victory. Bro Bernard has served as a missionary as well as in the military for many years. He encouraged many souls around the world. We are grateful for his service. Please continue to pray for his wife, Kari, and children. The memorial service will be held on Saturday, November 27th at 11am. It’ll be held at the Bridge on 802 Brooks St. Sugarland, TX 77478. If you are going there, please let Pastor Nishi know as they are trying to get counts of people who may be attending.
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for our family.
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.