“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” + 2 Timothy 1:7
We are so grateful that our God has given us a spirit of power, of love, and of a sound mind instead of fear. We’ll continue to move forward in faith with a sound mind considering the comfort and the safety.
We’ll continue to move forward through phases.
- Will continue to have remote gathering (If you decide it’d be best for you to worship remotely, please continue to use remote worship tools)
- From May 31st, we are moving into Phase 1 (testing phase) to prepare for the future on-site.
- Outside: Add an option to join via FM radio, free wifi for digital media, fellowship (social distancing) Please find more information by clicking here.
- From September 6th, we are moving forward to Phase 2 which will add indoor option
- Guideline for inside (please click here to find more info): status checklist, social distancing, mask, body temperature (Outside: social distancing)
- Attendee must pre-register.
- Location: Only Fellowship Hall
- We’ll deal by phases
- Phase 2: Inside option will be available to the congregation (people who have been to the church)
- Phase 3: Inside option will be available to guests as well
- Phase 4 and beyond (still in planning)
If you have a question or a comment, please feel free to email to Pastor Nishi. email
If you are interested in details of future phases and additional information, please continue to read.
|Remote-only phase: Remote Gathering only
|Phase 1: (test phase) Mainly remote gathering but testing some functions at onsite for the future planning
|Phase 2: Mainly remote gathering but testing to allow people who desire to join inside
|Phase 3: Remote gathering with options (may adjust in the future)
|For Phase 4 & beyond is undecided as we need further discussion with FPC. We will always continue to seek ways to allow people to worship as safe & responsible as possible (including the possibility to go back to online only if necessary)|