“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” + 2 Timothy 1:7
We are so grateful that our God has given us a spirit of power, of love, and of a sound mind instead of fear. We’ll continue to move forward in faith with a sound mind considering the comfort and the safety.
We’ll continue to move forward through phases.
- Will continue to have remote gathering (If you decide it’d be best for you to worship remotely, please continue to use remote worship tools)
- From May 31st, we are moving into Phase 1 (testing phase) to prepare for the future on-site.
- Outside: Add an option to join via FM radio, free wifi for digital media, fellowship (social distancing) Please find more information by clicking here.
- From September 6th, we are moving forward to Phase 2 which will add indoor option
- Guideline for inside (please click here to find more info): status checklist, social distancing, mask, body temperature (Outside: social distancing)
- Attendee must pre-register.
- Location: Only Fellowship Hall
- We’ll deal by phases
- Phase 2: Inside option will be available to the congregation (people who have been to the church)
- Phase 3: Inside option will be available to guests as well
- Phase 4 and beyond (still in planning)
If you have a question or a comment, please feel free to email to Pastor Nishi. email
If you are interested in details of future phases and additional information, please continue to read.
- Core Thoughts:
- Continue to fulfill the mission of God’s church as we grow and mature in faith together
- Ensure that no one in the congregation is left behind as we develop ways to participate easily
- Safety: Operating responsibly by striving our best not to come a place of infective COVID-19; safe place of worship
- Openness: Continue to evangelize non-Christians and a place open to them
- Multiple options/flexibility: Using multiple options instead of one to flexibly meet needs until things begin to settle
- Phase 1 (test phase) Mainly remote gathering but testing some functions at onsite for the future planning
- Remote worship: (from the church) same as remote-only phase
- On-site worship: Inside, private (only invited staff) at Fellowship Hall only (FPC will only use the sanctuary)
- Not using the same chair for both service (sectioning)
- 5 people maximum (service staff/helpers)
- Social Distancing: Distanced seating
- Orientation at the service: explaining where to sit, etc
- Requirement of a face cover or a mask; the church has extra
- Screening checklist: health status, travel, etc
- Checking temperature: 100 degree F or below
- Attempt to limit time spending inside the room as little as possible (no food or fellowship inside)
- Outside: Drive-in theater style (anyone can join) by FM radio or online at the parking lot
- Online small group
- Phase 2: Mainly remote gathering but testing to allow people who desire to join inside
- Remote worship: (from the church) same as Phase 1
- Onsite worship: inside; private (Only for registered congregants) If they are a high-risk considered by CDC, we recommend not to attend
- 15 family units (20 people) maximum per service
- Others are same as Phase 1
- Phase 3: Remote gathering with options (may adjust in the future)
- Remote worship (from the church) same as Phase 2
- Onsite worship: Only for people who registered (including guests up to 15 people
- Others are same as Phase 2
- Phase 4: In-house gathering with remote options
- Remote worship (from the church) same as Phase 3
- Onsite worship: Anyone including guests (no registration needed) up to 40 people
- Others are same as Phase 3