From this Sunday, we will increase our capacity to 15 family units / maximum 20 seats. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us. Let’s worship together as a church.
- English @ 11:45am
- Japanese @ 1:30pm (there will be no English translation)
- CLICK here to find out how you can worship remotely via online or phone call
- CLICK here to find out about our outdoor gathering on-site
- CLICK here for indoor worship guideline. Please note that you’ll be asked to fill out a checklist and wear a mask or a face cover. Please click here to make a reservation as it is required (AM).
- Fe weeks ago, Pastor Nishi presented about how we are moving forward in COVID-19 age, and had an opportunity to make comments or ask questions. Please click here for more info.
- What a fun time we had to serve Christ and pray together, this past Thursday. We are grateful for wonderful volunteers who helped by putting new parking stripes. Thank you, Marvin Vargas, Kenny Shinagawa, Zach Nance, Akemi Jones, and Kathy Melton for putting many hours
- As things are changing rapidly, we are being flexible in our response. Currently, we are sending out updates each week via email, facebook and website including information about next week’s worship.
- If this is your first time, please fill out the guest card. ICCofHouston.com/guest
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- If you need necessities, please let us know. We’d like to see how we can help you.
- This Wednesday’s prayer focus: our fathers / heads of household
- We have created a list of worship songs to listen while you pray on YouTube.
- COVID-19 support offering: Thank you for those who have already given to help ones affected by COVID-19. Because of you, we have been able to help and received warm thank you messages from them. We’d appreciate it if you would support it. If you can give, please note in your giving as “COVID-19 relief”. You may give in following ways.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
- Online giving: click >> churchtrac.com/donate?ui=7F349530
- Checking Account / ACH >> find out how to set up by clicking here
- Credit Card
- Text pay via a credit card
- Mail to: 2727 Abbey Field Dr., Pearland, TX 77584
- Direct Deposit:
- Bank: Chase
- Account Number: 921129800
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to GoToMeeting as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Praise & Prayer hour: Friday at 7:00pm