Last updated: June 2nd
In the time like this, we need to remind ourselves that we don’t have to fear as the book of Isaiah 41:10. Our God is with us, will strengthen us, and will help us. With that said, we will use God-given wisdom and the direction from government officials to uphold safety and comfort for worship like following things.
Church’s preventative efforts: find out more detailed plan by clicking here
- Multiple worship options: Please do not hesitate to choose what fits the best for you
- Remote worship via online or phone
- Outdoor worship without physically contacting with people
- Indoor worship with guidelines (see below)
- Multiple ways to give
- Small groups remotely: Bible Study, prayer time, etc
- Limiting activities that may cause close contacts
Guidelines for indoor worship:
- Gathering will be at the fellowship hall.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes are available.
- To ventilate air, we open windows and doors with fans on. Thus, it is not fully air conditioned. If you need a fan individually, please let us know.
- Additional to regular cleaning, we are sanitizing frequently touched areas such as door knobs between AM & PM services.
- Limiting the crowd density and the maximum number of attendees. We have prepared seats 6 feet away. (families may sit together)
- Placing CDC information to remind about the prevention throughout the facility.
- A sneeze guard is placed in the front of our pulpit and front of our worship team.
To help out, we are asking our congregation on following points.
- Please pray as Philippians 4:6-7 teaches us
- When attending, please make a reservation each week. Please note that we only have a limited number of seats. You may reserve by clicking here or email to the church. office@ICCofHouston.com
- Please sanitize your own area: Please sanitize your seat and bathroom before the usage. We’ll have sanitizing wipes and sprays to assist you.
- Please wear a mask or a face cover. We’d like you to bring one on your own but we have some extra. Masks and face covers are to protect others from droplets.
- We ask you to submit a check list each time >> Attendee Screening Checklist
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 in last 14 days?
- Have you been to any foreign country (outside of USA) or New York in last 14 days?
- Have you had a fever above 37.8°C/100°F in last 7 days?
- Shortness of breath or Difficulty breathing
- We’ll take a body temperature at the attendance
- When, attending please follow this CDC guideline. CLICK
- Please replace handshakes and hugs by greeting with waving and bowing, etc.
- Please put ample distance between each other.
- While children are importan and hope of the church, please note that we would not have a children’s program. Please also be careful not to share items with other children.
- If you have attended in-person service last 14 days and have been tested positive with COVID-19, please inform us as soon as possible.
- Please carefully consider about your health and condition as you attend.
- Please note that the US government is to limit interactions with others including crowds for 14 days after returning from travel. CLICK here for more info
- Please note that if you have contacted patients with COVID-19, or ones with close contacts with patients, the US government is requesting to limit social interactions with others including crowds for 14 days. CLICK here for more info
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever or experiencing symptoms, the US government has asked you to stay home and contact a health provider.
- The US government has released the list of high-risk illness people who should avoid the crowd. CLICK here for more info
- If you have had close contact (within 6 feet) with non-resident member for several hours, you are recommended to avoid crowds for few days to monitor your health. (such as mass transportation and crowded places)
- Please make your stay-time inside as short as possible. We would not have a fellowship such as food at this point.
In conclusion, we’d like to remind you, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7. It is my pleasure to serve as your pastor. We want to help you. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to email at h.nishi@ICCofHouston.com or call me at 409.673.1007.
Please note that this is our current preventive guidelines. Please note that this will be updated flexibly based on changes in the circumstance. You will always see the updated info here as well as our facebook page. Praying for Christ’s peace and His protection.