We have an option to worship indoor along with remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: Every Wednesday at 7:00pm (except the bi-monthly meeting night)
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- Last Sunday, we commissioned the Nance family as they will begin their missionary journey. Thank you for those who already have given to their work. If you would like to give to their missionary work, please note “The Nance Family” in your offering by the end of April. We’ll designate it to give to their work.
- While we can not force you, we are continuing to ask you to wear either a mask or some type of a face cover to consider others for a time being upon the proposal of the church bi-monthly meeting. For people who lead worship and preach, we have a sneeze guard.
- The library is available prior to each service for a time of prayer for you to pray freely. Let’s prepare our hearts for our services. Our pre-service prayer time will now be moved to the library.
- From January, our Wednesday night Bible Study will be every week except the night of a bi-monthly meeting. We’ll do the Bible survey from Genesis to Revelation.
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- ESL outreach info site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eslhouston
- On April 17th, we are planning on doing the AM & PM unity gathering outdoor at 11:45am. We’ll follow up with the time of fellowship and the communion.
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for our church.
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.