We only have remote as an option to worship, today.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm (not this week)
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm (Next, January 5th)
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm (not this week)
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- We have kicked off our ESL outreach.
- Today, we are having services online only.
- If you are interested in the updates of Pastor Nishi’s health status, please check this page. It’ll be updated as things progress. We apologize for the inconvenience this has brought.
- We’ll have a testimony of Sis. Julia.
- We’d like to dedicate January as a month of prayer. We encourage you to take few minutes every day to pray. Allowing following daily passage to guide you in your daily prayer as you pray in response to each passage.
- January 2nd Psalm 105:1
- January 3rd 1 Timothy 2:1-2
- January 4th 2 Corinthians 3:17
- January 5th Psalm 28:7
- January 6th Romans 14:17-18
- January 7th John 14:27
- January 8th 1 Corinthians 2:5
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for Greater Houston.
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.