We have an option to worship remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm (next one is Wednesday, October 20th)
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- Today, we’ll have a AM & PM gathering together outside at 12:30pm. If it rains, we’ll have the service indoor.
- We’ll have a ministry of Bro Sho Ishizaka, a ministry intern. We’ll also have a group of young adults from the Dallas Church. We appreciate Dallas church for allowing them to come and serve.
- While we can not force you, we are continuing to ask you to wear either a mask or some type of a face cover to consider others for a time being upon the proposal of the church bi-monthly meeting. For people who lead worship and preach, we have a sneeze guard.
- The library is available prior to each service for a time of prayer for you to pray freely. Let’s prepare our hearts for our services. Our pre-service prayer time will now be moved to the library.
- We’ll again do a virtual community choir for Christmas. If you are interested, please see the link >> https://iccofhouston.com/communitychoir/
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- We have kicked off our ESL outreach. If you are interested, please check the link below. Our next Virtual Open House is on October 25th at 7:30pm.
- This Christmas, we’ll be involved with Operation Christmas Child; For detail, please click here. You may take it to a collection center in November or to bring them to the church.
- Sis. Setsuko Deci had a surgery and is doing the rehab at Solera at West Houston. Please pray for a quick healing.
- Congratulations to Ashley, the daughter of Sis. Taeko White, who got married, this weekend.
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for Greater Houston.
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use email@example.com as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.