We have an option to worship indoor along with remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- If you’d like to worship with us in-house, please reserve a spot every time since the space is limited by email the pastor or fill out this form each week. Please read our guideline for more information.
- Next Sunday, October 11th, we will have a ministry of Bro Zach Nance in the AM gathering. For the PM gathering, we’ll have a ministry of Bro Kenny Shinagawa.
- Beginning next Sunday, we’ll begin a pre-service prayer at 11:30am (for the AM gathering) & 1:15pm (for the PM gathering). You may join at the church or zoom. The zoom ID is same as Sunday gatherings.
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.
- We have began an online Bible Study group on 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesday.
- On Wednesday, September 23rd, we had a bi-monthly church meeting. The next one will be on Wednesday, November 11th.
- If this is your first time, please fill out the guest card. ICCofHouston.com/guest
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- This Wednesday’s prayer focus: Those who are ill.
- COVID-19 support offering: Thank you for those who have already given to help ones affected by COVID-19. Because of you, we have been able to help and received warm thank you messages from them. We’d appreciate it if you would support it. If you can give, please note in your giving as “COVID-19 relief”. You may give in following ways.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
- Online giving: click >> churchtrac.com/donate?ui=7F349530
- Checking Account / ACH >> find out how to set up by clicking here
- Credit Card
- Text pay via a credit card
- Mail to: 2727 Abbey Field Dr., Pearland, TX 77584
- Direct Deposit:
- Bank: Chase
- Account Number: 921129800