For this Sunday, please worship with us remotely or outdoor gathering on-site. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
- CLICK here to find out how you can worship remotely via online or phone call
- CLICK here to find out about our outdoor gathering on-site
English @ 11:45
Japanese @ 1:30pm (there will be no English translation)
- July is a month of prayer. Here are passages that may help you to guide your prayer, this week:
- July 20 >> Ephesians 6:10-11
- July 21 >> Luke 6:37
- July 22 >> 1 Timothy 2:1-2
- July 23 >>Matthew 5:44-45
- July 24 >> Ephesians 4:23-24
- July 25 >> Romans 12:2
- July 26 >> Proverbs 19:11
- Congratulations to the Matsumra’s for a new grand child. We also would like to congratulate to the Shinagawa’s as they also had a new grand child. We are grateful for new lives.
- Few weeks ago, Pastor Nishi presented about how we are moving forward in COVID-19 age, and had an opportunity to make comments or ask questions. Please click here for more info.
- As things are changing rapidly, we are being flexible in our response. Currently, we are sending out updates each week via email, facebook and website including information about next week’s worship.
- For some reason you are not receiving our email updates, please subscribe here
- If this is your first time, please fill out the guest card. ICCofHouston.com/guest
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- If you need necessities, please let us know. We’d like to see how we can help you.
- This Wednesday’s prayer focus: Family
- We have created a list of worship songs to listen while you pray on YouTube.
- COVID-19 support offering: Thank you for those who have already given to help ones affected by COVID-19. Because of you, we have been able to help and received warm thank you messages from them. We’d appreciate it if you would support it. If you can give, please note in your giving as “COVID-19 relief”. You may give in following ways.
- Zelle: please use email@example.com as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
- Online giving: click >> churchtrac.com/donate?ui=7F349530
- Checking Account / ACH >> find out how to set up by clicking here
- Credit Card
- Text pay via a credit card
- Mail to: 2727 Abbey Field Dr., Pearland, TX 77584
- Direct Deposit:
- Bank: Chase
- Account Number: 921129800
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to GoToMeeting as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Praise & Prayer hour: Friday at 7:00pm