For this Sunday, we’ll have our gathering in the main sanctuary. While we’ll have a live stream via YouTube, there will be no zoom meeting. Please also note that we’ll only have a bilingual unity gathering from 11:45am.
Bilingual: English & Japanese @ 11:45am
Weekday Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- ONLINE >> Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- ONLINE >> Bible study group: Every Wednesday at 7:00pm (except the bi-monthly meeting night)
- ONLINE >> English as Second Language Class: Every Tuesday (https://www.facebook.com/groups/eslhouston)
- IN PERSON >> Young Adult Bible Study: 1st Saturday at 3pm (Rice Village)
- IN PERSON >> Prayer & Praise hours: 3rd Saturday at 10am (Energy Corridor)
- While we can not force you, we are continuing to ask you to wear either a mask or some type of a face cover to consider others for a time being upon the proposal of the church bi-monthly meeting. For people who lead worship and preach, we have a sneeze guard.
- The library is available prior to each service for a time of prayer for you to pray freely. Let’s prepare our hearts for our services. Our pre-service prayer time will now be moved to the library.
- From January, our Wednesday night Bible Study will be every week except the night of a bi-monthly meeting. We’ll do the Bible survey from Genesis to Revelation.
- From June, our online Friday night prayer & praise time will shift to in-person gathering on Saturday morning once a month. August one will be held on Saturday, August 20th at 10am. It’ll be held at 2023 Gentryside Drive, Houston, TX.
- August’s monthly volunteer is Sis. Holy Matsumura. For several years, she has been serving on our financial team. She’s also one of our trustees. She also ministers different people by calling and visiting.
- For this Sunday, we’ll have a unity gathering at 11:45am in the main sanctuary.
- We’ll follow the similar guideline as we have gatherings.
- Please note that we will not have the zoom meeting that day due to our limited capability for the internet. However, we’ll have YouTube live streaming.
- If the weather permits, we’ll have a fellowship gathering outside after the service.
- Bro Sho Ishizaka from Dallas will be ministering and leading the worship.
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- ESL outreach info site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eslhouston
- Congratulations to Bro Tatsu Yamada and his newly wedded wife, Yumi for the wedding. Wedding info for Bro Tatsu Yamada:
Dear all the attendees
We appreciate your registration for our online wedding.
Please find below URL to join wedding on August 19, 10:30 (Japan time)
August 18, 20:30 (CST)/ 18:30(PST)
Detail procedure to join online wedding:
① Click above URL to open web page (Safari or Chrome is recommended)
② The button showing “Joinする” will show up when it is opening time. Please Click to join wedding!
③ Please turn OFF your microphone during wedding.
④ We would like to have some time and take picture with online participants after the wedding. Please turn ON your camera and wait for our arrival.
We look forward to see you soon!
※Please let me know if you have any question by email below,
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for the USA.
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.