We have an option to worship indoor along with remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: Every Wednesday at 7:00pm (except the bi-monthly meeting night)
- ESL: Every Tuesday
Other small groups
- Praise & Prayer hour: Saturday, June 11th at 10am
- Young Adults: 1st Saturday of every month at 3pm
- While we can not force you, we are continuing to ask you to wear either a mask or some type of a face cover to consider others for a time being upon the proposal of the church bi-monthly meeting. For people who lead worship and preach, we have a sneeze guard.
- The library is available prior to each service for a time of prayer for you to pray freely. Let’s prepare our hearts for our services. Our pre-service prayer time will now be moved to the library.
- From January, our Wednesday night Bible Study will be every week except the night of a bi-monthly meeting. We’ll do the Bible survey from Genesis to Revelation.
- From June, our online Friday night prayer & praise time will shift to in-person gathering on Saturday morning once a month. First one was held on Saturday, June 11th at 10am. It’ll be held at 2023 Gentryside Drive, Houston, TX (a club house at Pastor Nishi’s resident // approximately 5 minutes from the church). We’ll also have a breakfast fellowship at this time as well.
- On Sunday, June 19th, we’ll have a unity gathering at 11:45am in the main sanctuary.
- We’ll follow the similar guideline as we have gatherings.
- Please note that we will not have the zoom meeting that day due to our limited capability for the internet. However, we’ll have YouTube live streaming.
- If the weather permits, we’ll have a fellowship gathering outside after the service.
- This is also the Father’s Day and we’ll show our appreciate to our fathers.
- For monthly volunteers, we have shown our appreciate to Bro Hiroo Matsumura. He has served many years as trustees. He also actively reaches out to different people through visiting and contacting. He also serves in our PM gatherings and on our financial team. We appreciate him very much.
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- ESL outreach info site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eslhouston
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for our friends.
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.