We have an option to worship indoor along with remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm (next one is Wednesday, June 2nd)
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- By the request of Formosan Presbyterian Church, we are asking you to continue to wear a face covering (such as a mask, face shield, etc) in our indoor gathering. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please note that our usual bathroom is not available. Please use other bathroom.
- On this past Wednesday, May 26th at 7:30pm, we had our bi-monthly meeting on Zoom. At this meeting, we have decided to ratify new trustees and church by-laws on June business meeting.
- We will have the business meeting on Sunday. June 13th around 1pm between AM and PM gatherings in-house and zoom. Ratification will be done by the voice vote. For this time only, we are allowing an absentee ballot. If you desire to vote via an absentee vote, please contact Pastor Nishi by 11am on 13th. We’ll have a time of appreciation for Bro Matsumura and Sis Ai who have fulfilled the term of trustees. For new trustees, we’ll ratify Sis Miyako Ono, Sis Hoyo Matsumura and Bro Tatsu Yamada. We will also ratify our church bylaw. If you have any question, please feel free to let Pastor Nishi know. You may review the bylaw by clicking the download button below.
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for those who are sick.
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use email@example.com as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.