We have an option to worship indoor along with remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm (next one is Wednesday, June 2nd)
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- By the request of Formosan Presbyterian Church, we are asking you to continue to wear a face covering (such as a mask, face shield, etc) in our indoor gathering. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We still have several families who had water damage from the winter storm in our congregation. Please continue to pray for them.
- Today, May 23rd for AM & PM gatherings, we’ll have a ministry of Bro Honma, an intern at our sister church, Dallas church. Let’s come together and expect a great thing. We appreciate the Dallas Church for allowing him to be with us.
- On this Wednesday, May 26th at 7:30pm, we will have our bi-monthly meeting on Zoom. We’ll especially discuss topics to prepare for the business meeting on Sunday, June 13th after the PM gathering. If you would like to attend, please let Pastor Nishi know.
- We are grateful for your prayers as Sis Helen Nakamoto has been released from the hospital. Please continue to pray for the full recovery.
- Sis Aya Willimas has been in and out of the hospital this past week. She was released from the hospital but still needs a prayer for a full recovery. Please pray.
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for our church
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.