We have an option to worship indoor along with remotely or at outdoor/parking lot. Please choose what is the best for you to worship with us.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm (next one is Wednesday, May 5th)
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- By the request of Formosan Presbyterian Church, we are asking you to continue to wear a face covering (such as a mask, face shield, etc) in our indoor gathering. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We still have several families who had water damage from the winter storm in our congregation. Please continue to pray for them.
- Our dear Sis. Bonnie Ko has departed to her heavenly home on Friday, April 9th thanking for your prayers. From days of Izumi Christian Fellowship, she has played a vital part as she had a burden for a church to serve Japanese speaking immigrants in Houston. We are especially grateful for her serving as a liaison between our congregation and our landlord, Formosan Presbyterian Church. Because of her love for the Lord and support, we were able to reopen in difficult years while there was no pastor. Additionally, many lives have come to know the Lord because of her work. Our congregation is forever indebt with this lady. Please remember to pray for family as the Lord would fill them with His peace and comfort.
- The memorial service for Sis Bonnie Ko was held on Saturday, April 24th from 10am at Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home (12800 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77077). The visitation will be from 9am prior to the service. Please click here for the obituary for an updated info.
- We had a ministry of Bro Zach Nance for AM gathering and Bro Kenny Shinagawa for PM gathering, this Sunday, April 24th. Let’s pray and expect great things.
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
This Wednesday’s prayer focus: for Japan
We are setting up people to sign up to be on a mailing list for prayer requests that are submitted to us, and make it easier for people to submit a prayer request. You may sing up via the form below or contact pastor Nishi about it.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
For Zoom users
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.