For this Sunday, our worship is online only. Please note that there will not be an in-house gathering, today. The next in-house gathering will be on Sunday, January 3rd.
English @ 11:45am
Japanese @ 1:30pm (no English translation)
Weekday Online Small Groups (Access to Zoom as the same way as Sunday)
- Prayer group: every Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Bible study group: 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesday at 7:00pm (next one is this Wednesday, 16th)
- Praise & Prayer hour: every Friday at 7:00pm
- The individual, who had a contact with Pastor Nishi on Wednesday 16th during his secular work, has been tested COVID-19 positive. Since the report, Pastor Nishi has been tested with a negative result. Out of abundance of caution and love for our congregation with the desire to make our sanctuary as safe as possible, our gatherings will be online until Sunday, January 3rd. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask Pastor Nishi.
- On Thursday, December 24th, we’ll have a bilingual (English-Japanese) Christmas eve gathering. At this gathering, we are also inviting people for a time of Sing-spiration/talent show-style. If you have an interest in singing a Christmas carol, please send your recording to Pastor Nishi. Please make sure that songs have a Christmas message. This will also be online only.
- On Sunday, December 27th, we’ll have a communion. There’s a communion set available for you to do so at the comfort of your own home for you to pick it up. We can also mail them to you. For those who need.
- The first project, “Angles We have Heard On High” is now completed. Thank you for everyone who participated. Thank you especially for Bro Zach Nance for many hours of sacrifice. Let’s spread the Christmas cheer by sharing.
- If you need a help with using Zoom, please see this page.
- If you are using Zoom, please note that you’ll also be a part of YouTube live.
- We have began an online Bible Study group on 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesday. We’ll have one this Wednesday, December 30th.
- The church is collecting testimonies and thanksgiving stories. If you’d like please write within 750 words. We’d love to hear from you.
- We have resumed a pre-service prayer at 11:30am (for the AM gathering) & 1:15pm (for the PM gathering). You may join at the church or zoom. The zoom ID is same as Sunday gatherings.
- If this is your first time, please fill out the guest card. ICCofHouston.com/guest
- We encourage you to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- This Wednesday’s prayer focus: people around us.
- Christmas support offering: 2020 has been a financially challenged year to many of us. Our church friends, Mrs. M & Mrs. K and their children, are no exception. The offering received with a note “relief” between Sunday, December 13th and December 31st would be designated to help them.
- Zelle: please use firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient. For more information about the Zelle system, contact your bank or see zellepay.com
- Online giving: click >> churchtrac.com/donate?ui=7F349530
- Checking Account / ACH >> find out how to set up by clicking here
- Credit Card
- Text pay via a credit card
- Mail to: 2727 Abbey Field Dr., Pearland, TX 77584
- Direct Deposit:
- Bank: Chase
- Account Number: 921129800