For this Sunday, March 29th, we will have a time together to worship and fellowship online. Please note that there’s no activity at our physical location.
- The English gathering will begin at 11:45am
- the Japanese gathering will began at 1:30pm (there will be no English translation)
You may join our worship gathering by following ways (accessible 15 minutes before the service):
- Video Call: gotomeet.me/iccofh
- For PC, you have a choice of installing an app or use a web browser
- For smartphones, you’d need to download/install a “gotomeeting” app
- If you are using an app your meeting ID will be: iccofh
- For more info, please see this quick guide
- Phone (audio only): here are 3 different ways
- One-touch number (smart phones): From your smart phone, simplyCLICK HERE, and it’ll call for you.
- We will call you (all phones): Let us know via EMAIL or before the service, and we will call you around 11:40am from 877-309-2073. You simply answer the call and respond by pushing #. If you do not receive a call by 11:50am, please email us or text to 409-673-1007.
- Call at your convenience: gotomeet.me/iccofh
- YouTube live: click HERE
Additionally, we have a Video Archive for you to watch at your convenience.
- As things are changing rapidly, we are being flexible in our response. Currently, we are sending out updates each week via email, facebook and website including information about next week’s worship.
- For some reason you are not receiving our email updates, please subscribe here
- Please excuse us as the quality of a live stream can fluctuate based on data connection quality.
- We encourage to value relationships with each other. Please call, write, text or whatever the way you can do to stay connected especially among your small groups. If you need to have an online/virtual meetings for prayer, fellowship, and Bible study, please feel free to let pastor know. Our video calling system is available for you to use as well.
- Please note that the memorial service for Sis. Betty Gardner has been postponed to a later date.
- If you need necessities, please let us know. We’d like to see how we can help you.
- Since Formosan Presbyterian Church has temporarily closed its facilities, we will not have a service there until further notice. We are very grateful for their generosity of allowing us to selflessly use.
- For those are on a video call, please note that you’ll be a part of stream to YouTube Live as well.
- Sis. Etsuko Lee has departed to the heavenly home. Please pray for her husband, Kevin and her daughter Megumi as they deal with this sudden loss. The funeral will be on Monday, March 30th at 1pm. It will be held at the Words of Life Church. You may also watch via live stream at myshalom.org.
- Join us for Wednesday online prayer meeting, seeking the face of God at 4:30pm >> using the same Video call information as Sunday gatherings.
- To make tithing conveniently, we have updated ways to worship through giving. Please find out by clicking here. Thank you for your faithful giving.
You must be logged in to post a comment.